A&H

Whole Game System

Darius

RefChat Addict
I want to report some 'Match Incidents' can anyone tell me how to get it to let me log in?!?

It did this other week so I had to do it old school....same again?

The Referee Store
Lets me log in https://wholegame.thefa.com/Account/Login

But did receive the below from The FA last Sunday (bu not convinced it has been fixed):

"Dear Colleague

You may be aware that the WGS Portal was unavailable yesterday due to a technical issue that limited access to the site. I am pleased to confirm that the problem was finally resolved at 11.50pm last night and you will now be able to submit any outstanding discipline.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Apologies for any inconvenience yesterday’s loss of service may have caused."

The system doesn't work as intended. Users can't log in. Reports when made don't appear on league disciplinary reports (if you report a full house, cautions, dismissal and misconduct in a single report, the dismissal and misconduct appear at County but not on the league record). Players don't get suspended when they should.

Hopefully within the required period for reporting. Wouldn't want to wreck a promotion attempt with poor administration through late submission of reports.

Had a CFA call me up (Hello is that MR W) stating that a team of whom I had dismissed a player ( You did this appointment, on this league, at this gound, this KO time between these teams - correct?) was enquiring about the status of the RC report as they had not recevied it. As it was over 2 weeks ago, could I please supply it to the CFA as a matter of urgency, could they remind me of my responabilities as a referee, and that my parent CFA would be informed of my disgraceful administration.... all very formal, authoritarian, Mr X Y and Z, stating chapter and paragraph, and quoting me CFA RDO's email and hone number ya de ya

So I forwarded the excel spreadsheet to him again, along with the auto response from his CFA discipline@county.org noting that my report had been received and will be processed etc

Half hour later cue a call from "Rich", alright there mate, it's rich from county. Thansk for forwaring the email, noe pobs, we got it and, you know, well, we all make mistakes, we've found why we've not got it cos the team in question, well their First team is in the FL so we'd already forwarded your reports to the CFA. No panic, all sorted, our mistake mate, laughs jokes and hows the season going, making small chat, first term names and assumed shortened names etc.

YEAH - WHEN YOU WANT TO BE A CUN7 AND BE FORMAL IT'S ALL WELL AND GOOD, "WE'LL REPORT YOU FOR NOT DOING YOUR DUTIES, THAT WILL RECK YOUR PROMOTION THIS YEAR ETC BUT WHEN YOU FUK IT UP IT'S ALL BUDDY BUDDY, FIRST NAMES TERMS! Just glad you're not my CFA.

But then again, he doesn't know what I do for a job - and their activities have crssed my path, now closely on my radar. See how they like it when the boot's on the other foot eh!

So yes, as @Brian Hamilton says - don't let poor amin be your downfall, whom ever it is!

I'm sure it's something more exciting but I'm hoping something along the lines of Traffic Warden or Speed Gun operative!

Much more boring, but lets say it involves auditing ....

Used to be a squaddie for 10 years, so different sort of guns, and rifles, and pistols, and launchers, but now it's suit and tie to work!

Half hour later cue a call from "Rich", alright there mate, it's rich from county. Thansk for forwaring the email, noe pobs, we got it and, you know, well, we all make mistakes, we've found why we've not got it cos the team in question, well their First team is in the FL so we'd already forwarded your reports to the CFA. No panic, all sorted, our mistake mate, laughs jokes and hows the season going, making small chat, first term names and assumed shortened names etc.
How can you shorten 'H'?!

I managed to get on ok yesterday what I'll say call your county fa and they then should say do it the old fashioned way

Back