A&H

When Saturday Comes? Are you refereeing or in the terraces

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
I attended an RA meeting last year at which Kevin Friend's advice was to steer clear of simulation at grass roots, but I think that was bad advice.

Hmm, I agree with you on that. A dive is a dive, I don't see where that advice is coming from.

I got my assessment report today. Not really happy with it. -_-

But whatever, onward and upward. Two games on the bounce on Saturday, going to be rough. :eek:

Card free game for me today. Plenty of dropped balls tho, one of which was contested. How exciting!

Dinner down the pub for me. Injured for three weeks. :eek:

Might self-refer myself to physio. ;)

Turned up to academy training with my 10yr old son this morning, u18s and u16’s got asked to step in as 3 of the officials team failed to show.... ended up doing the u16’s middle on my own 👍🏻 Moral of the story ALWAYS have your kit with you... you never know when you’re needed to step in and save the day!!! #gameON 👍🏻

Last edited:
Did the line on a top level boys U15 game. Bit one sided. Home team had four lads that were probably the attention of the national badged speccy taking notes - possibly for the U16 national team next year. One got a hat trick. Another had amazing technique and nearly scored 3 himself with some lovely snap shots. Good game for me. Great to work with another good cool 18 year old in the middle! They keep coming!

Secret factory visit today where they make things that we rely on to get on holiday!! At 10K a blade they better be right!!!

Under 16s academy game line on Saturday morning, followed by watching hopefully another super display from the resurgent Superhoops.

Just picked up a 'spare' Womens FA cup line on Sunday - Hackney Marshes - bit of a trek for me, but think you get mileage?;)

Now 2 county cup youth games and so many emails coming through. I could do 8 games this weekend. There is an U11 team who never get a ref and each week he puts out a plea. #notenoughrefs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back