A&H

When Saturday Comes? Are you refereeing or in the terraces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for match confirmation for this weekend. The wrong team has confirmed a match with me this morning, I think because the actual referee has a similar surname to me. Fun times. :)

I continued training yesterday and have shin pains again. I thought I had eradicated that via training over the summer, but I guess not... I dunno, a visit to the GP again if it continues this weekend. :cry: I'll just do no-impact training tomorrow instead.

The Referee Store
I have tailed off since start of the season. Heavy going reffing two games a week and then running so much on top. But think Im pretty ready for it :) cant wait to have it over with.It is tough doing that I did that while marathon training and the season finished coincided with my running it. I was done in all summer and struggled to keep my high fitness. 3 middles this weekend 2 youth 1 OA

I have tailed off since start of the season. Heavy going reffing two games a week and then running so much on top. But think Im pretty ready for it :) cant wait ton have it over with.
During Jan to May I was marathon training and reffing and it was tough. But the season finished around the same time as my marathon and as part of my recovery I watched the world cup, my fitness dropped dramaticly. 3 middles this weekend 2 senior youth 1 OA

Day off today but a heavy middle tomorrow night in preparation for Friday and Saturday's games. Both days I have two 35 min halved over 35 aged tournament games with video assessment (!), Saturday's are play offs. Bonus U20 line on Sun. Am excited. But dreading watching mice elf!

Saturday off this week as I have to work. It was closed for work, re-opened when upgrades were re-scheduled to next Saturday, then closed again as it was decided the number of staff on site needed a manager in to support them (and do 3 months filing)

Saturday off this week as I have to work. It was closed for work, re-opened when upgrades were re-scheduled to next Saturday, then closed again as it was decided the number of staff on site needed a manager in to support them (and do 3 months filing)
A 3-month fling all sounds very Tom Jones but I’ll take it

Did you get a player from the defending team shouting at you because he thought you'd given the foul? :angel:
I attended an RA meeting last year at which Kevin Friend's advice was to steer clear of simulation at grass roots, but I think that was bad advice. I don't really get the concept of tearing pages out the book (except for checking boots which is just utterly pointless). The defenders reacted in horror, before seeing what i'd given. Combined with minor consternation from the attacking team; translated into 'good decision'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back