A&H

What's wrong in this game?

The Referee Store
Haha, got me nervous when I saw that orange kit - I'm Essex based and had a very similar kit from one team in a pre-season match this weekend!

I presume we're talking about what the referee's wearing?

white boots, yellow shirt, which i guess he opted for as the keeper is wearing all black... nets not pegged down, cant see much in the way of corner flags (but that just might be my eyesight) white sock tape all over the place, different colour socks on some of the blue team .
but having said that... two happy teams at the end of the video, and looks like they were all shaking the fellas hand... i'd say a job well done.....

Judging by this team's previous videos, some of the referees in this league need to take a long hard look at themselves. I have put my hand up to being too lenient at times particularly at youth level, but these guys have taken leniency to a whole level. I suspect such "trivial" matters as pre-match inspections and kit are very low on the list of priorities especially when challenges involving excessive force are not deemed card worthy.

@Mooseybaby the league is fairly renowned round here for being quite 'independant' ... either new refs sign up then leave after 1 season, or they have older ref's who don't take any s**t from anyone

most with half a brain steer clear

What league is it? I used to live around there before taking up the whistle and I recognise one of the places they play quite a few of their games.

Harlow based teams. I get the impression that the ref wasn't a qualified /registered ref (hence why they were being nice to him). I reffed the blues and several refused to shake my hand after a friendly.

The next one follows nicely.....

8 minute - after penalty award, I like the Orange manager coming on to advise the referee on his decision and cautioning of his player....
How many would be reporting him for entering the FOP?

Reactions: SM
Back