A&H

What would you have been doing this week?

The Referee Store
I probably would have been doing Junior League here (somewhere U13-18), but am only finally doing my L4s this week

On the last Thursday of the month I'd be thinking of going to the Doncaster RA meeting. Unfortunately, it appears to be in the middle of the North Sea. It's only a few miles North of the Hull to Rotterdam ferry route so I could jump off and swim the rest of the way :)

Seriously, I've moved into a Doncaster borough (right on the Sheffield border) and I'm looking into which County would work best for me with travelling and other commitments and this made me chuckle

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200602-115125_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-115125_Samsung Internet.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 6
On the last Thursday of the month I'd be thinking of going to the Doncaster RA meeting. Unfortunately, it appears to be in the middle of the North Sea. It's only a few miles North of the Hull to Rotterdam ferry route so I could jump off and swim the rest of the way :)

Seriously, I've moved into a Doncaster borough (right on the Sheffield border) and I'm looking into which County would work best for me with travelling and other commitments and this made me chuckle
Spurn Point FC, always a good away game 😂

Ah! that's probably Bull Sands Fort they've hired for a socially distanced meeting as far from DMBC as possible......or as @Sheffields Finest states, a special lock down fixture against Spurn Point FC.....

A friend of mine went for a tattoo last week... I’m loving the artistry involved in creating this little bobby dazzler!
8F4DE5C3-5C28-4B86-8CE7-A962DAE92E03.jpeg

Back