A&H

What would you do about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging for the ball = Ball, Defender and opponent in the same place
NOT Challenging for the ball = When the ball is played in other part of the field. or during dead ball situations

So attacker is on ball looking for pass when a defender punches him in the face?

The Referee Store
FFS....that's a Futsal document........explaining why it was removed from FUTSAL.......

I'm calling shenanigans here......there is no way a FIFA referee could be this obtuse......and wrong!

Now....this time I really am out, and this time, I do mean it.......Turkish.
Mistake! Let me link you that doc

ALL THE AMENDMENTS FROM 2008 -2013. NO CHANGE TO LAW 12.

This is getting a bit circular but if you look at the two versions of the laws that I posted earlier there is a difference so the fact that you haven't found the amendment that it was posted on doesn't matter one way or another. The wording of the law on tackling changed between 07/08 and 08/09. The wording in your FIFA document is from the 07/08 version.

This is getting a bit circular but if you look at the two versions of the laws that I posted earlier there is a difference so the fact that you haven't found the amendment that it was posted on doesn't matter one way or another. The wording of the law on tackling changed between 07/08 and 08/09. The wording in your FIFA document is from the 07/08 version.
Then EXPLAIN why it is not appearing in the FIFA amendment circular? Hahaha making up your own things huh!

Oh for goodness sake. Can you not see that the two sets of the laws of the game are different? Am I making that up?

I have no idea why it doesn't appear in the documents that you have linked to. Maybe it was in the 2007 document which then related to the 2008 LOTG. Maybe it was in a completely separate document. I really don't know. What I do know and can see by looking at the versions of the laws is that they changed between 07/08 and 08/09.

And that's time gents, not going to let this continue anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back