A&H

What to wear when you're 4th official

Isaac

Isaac
Level 7 Referee
Obviously I'll have my kit on but I don't have a referees tracksuit if it's cold. What are your suggestions?

The Referee Store
Giant fluffy bear onsie? Sorry silly season is upon us it appears.

Any kind of tracksuit bottoms and coat if it is cold. If it's warmer, just some kind of jacket will do the trick

Last edited:
@Isaac - since you with West Riding and they are loads with cash, simple ask a FA or League committee member to give you his coat. They will be most helpful for the needs of the match officials.

While I would love you to do this, Me thinks that might have been a non serious suggestion @Isaac :D

But I might be wrong...

While I would love you to do this, Me thinks that might have been a non serious suggestion @Isaac :D

But I might be wrong...

I reckon Brian's got a shed load of appropriate kit he'd happily hand over. Why, it's almost a certainty.... :)

I reckon Brian's got a shed load of appropriate kit he'd happily hand over. Why, it's almost a certainty.... :)
Kit worn for 4th official, County rain jacket (still required for when delivering courses) and brand new PGMOL tracksuit bottoms (thought I'd lost my other pair) which for obvious reasons will be staying with me.

I've already found a home for my 2015-16 shirt and the shorts are all good for the gym and pre-seasoning training (not my pre-season, but the one I help run)

Back