A&H

What do you wear.................

The Referee Store
what country do you referee in. sorry just seen its france, i like how you are told how to dress it means every referee has to make an effort

Yes, appearance is very important down there, the penalties for "incorrect clothing" are the same as if you don't show up for your game. In my District we also have all the same warm-up jersey :D

In all my years of refeering i've always had a dressing room except once....when the caretaker forgot his keys and couldn't open them and his house was 20 miles away......

Yes, appearance is very important down there, the penalties for "incorrect clothing" are the same as if you don't show up for your game. In my District we also have all the same warm-up jersey :D
are you supplied with the warm up jersey. or do you need to buy it

Never not had a dressing room if some description. Some of them were more cupboards, some more kitchen like (lol it had an oven and a fridge), a utility room. Always some kind of room though!

Never not had a dressing room if some description. Some of them were more cupboards, some more kitchen like (lol it had an oven and a fridge), a utility room. Always some kind of room though!
in one of the better stadiums in my area we are usually chucked in the first aid room with the stretchers and trolley beds lol still serves a purpose

Other than cup/ESFA/ISFA games I've only been offered a changing room once, turned the offer down.

Tracksuit and hooded top, smartish looking. If I turned up in a suit on a Sunday I'd be laughed off the park i reckon.

Back