A&H

What do you like in a Kit?

No, get an iPhone and use conference call! And I also have unlimited minutes on my deal!

The Referee Store
I'm pretty sure you can get on PAYG plans where you get free calls to three or four numbers! Vodafone family I believe was such a plan! You could also set up a group call on some phones

iPhone users have an advantage! Free conference calls!
On all models? and I'm pretty sure that if the other person doesn't have an iPhone (e.g samsung galaxy S what ever number)then this wouldn't work.
Anyhows, I'm looking into it!

And what, we use sticky tape to attach large smartphones to the sides of our faces? Proper comms are a good idea, just not sure how this could progress lol. It would probably be cheaper to buy actual gear than 3 iphones... there's no point getting free conference calls when an iphone 5, for example, costs over 400 pounds to buy!

That's true, tbh I don't actually know much at all about comms sets - the prices I had in my head would be those of buzzer flags but obviously I'm mistaken.

It's worth a try I guess, but using mobile phones does seem a bit infeasible.

And what, we use sticky tape to attach large smartphones to the sides of our faces? Proper comms are a good idea, just not sure how this could progress lol. It would probably be cheaper to buy actual gear than 3 iphones... there's no point getting free conference calls when an iphone 5, for example, costs over 400 pounds to buy!
Bluetooth headsets...

Back