A&H

Watford v Arsenal

willt2004

Newref
Level 8 Referee
Not the best refereeing performance so far.
He got the red right but he’s letting quite a few reckless and SPAs go and the game is getting away from him. Needs a yellow to calm it down.

The Referee Store
Thought he was going to book Hughes at the end. I think they’re doing well so far but it is getting a little restless

Agreed. Needs a yellow so things hopefully simmer down... but the viewers want a bit of fire and spice so this game is a tv dream. Have to say am really enjoying this game and think the assistant and ref worked really well to get to the red card decision.

Agreed. Needs a yellow so things hopefully simmer down... but the viewers want a bit of fire and spice so this game is a tv dream. Have to say am really enjoying this game and think the assistant and ref worked really well to get to the red card decision.
Yeah, I’m really enjoying this and the communication was brilliant to see. Nothing messy about it at all

I thought the red was harsh (and I'm an Arsenal fan).
It was a bit harsh. But once the official (AR i think) had seen it, there was only one outcome. No need at all for Deeney to thrust the elbow as he did

Back