what do you want next week

• Red card

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

micky2001

Just a quick clip this week.

Red card shown during KFTPM for OFFINABUS. Opinions on correctness, observations about handling of he incident etc.

I have also got a poll for next weeks video type - red card or penalty incident. Vote for which you want next week.

The Referee Store
I think he handled the whole situation pretty well.

It's pretty obvious the keeper has tried to put him off (Like Joe Hart does on penalty kicks that he faces) he's scored and I assume he said F off along with the gesture he made towards the keeper.

It didn't really delay the penalty shootout at all and he left the FOP the right way (eventually), so well done ref I say.

Personally I would have the kids of the wall behind the goal prior to starting the kicks from the spot....actions of the referee totally agree with...although would like to know what was said!

Personally I would have the kids of the wall behind the goal prior to starting the kicks from the spot....actions of the referee totally agree with...although would like to know what was said!
Not sure what was said but definitely the use of the "get it right up you" gesture which is offensive in Scotland

Back