A&H

Very sad

Yes club marks is what we're on and I just don't ref to them to be honest I cannot work to them as it just a simpletons way

The Referee Store
Club Marks do not form part of the promotion criteria. Assuming that you have completed the required number of games :
Level 7-6 Three assessments. If you achieve the minimum average mark or higher, you get promoted
Level 6-5 Three assessments. If you achieve the minimum average mark or higher, you get promoted.
Level 5-4 Five assessments. If you achieve an average of 73 or higher, you fulfil that part of the criteria. If you cant get the 5 assessments in, there must be a minimum of 3 assessments which must average at least 73. You then must be in the top 50% of referees on your league (Club marks).
So basically, club marks only count if you are a 5-4 candidate and you don't get all your assessments in (which shouldn't happen).
CLUB MARKS DO NOT MATTER!

Don't blame the EPL.
If we all did our job dissent and OFFINABUS at parks level would become almost not existent.
Referees that accept this behaviour are cowards and I wish they would hang up the whistle
Include those that don't send in cards.
I would rather have 50% covergae across the county but the players know when a ref did turn up he wasn't going to endure 90 mins of verbal abuse.
I understand and agree with your thinking @deusex ......but on the flip side if kids at 12 to 16 didnt see it hapening every week on TV .....when they get to 16 plus and start playing open age they would know what was right and wrong and the problem may not be there in the first place ?

I have noticed an improvement at the upper levels over the last few years but lets not put the knife into one another for all doing the best we can !

Back