A&H

USB?

The Referee Store
i'm not sure in all honesty, as the ball wasnt in play until it had left the area ? so does that count as being kicked to him by a team mate? he's effectively kicked it to himself
The ball may not be in play until it leaves the area, but somebody has still put it in play. At a FK it's not in play until it is kicked and moves.

If the player kicks it directly out the touch line from a goal kick, it's a throw in to the other team, isn't it? Therefore we're all acknowledging that a defender is putting the ball into play.

This is a player kicking the ball to his own keeper who then handled it. This is directly covered under the LOTG. Circumvention? Absolutely not. This is just a boring, conventional, kick to the keeper who handles it. IFK

I hope nobody still disagrees?

For me it has to be an IDFK.

In the 20 odd years since the introduction of the back pass law, never seen a team try this, probably because they suspect it would be punished :confused:

This is a player kicking the ball to his own keeper who then handled it. This is directly covered under the LOTG. Circumvention? Absolutely not. This is just a boring, conventional, kick to the keeper who handles it. IFK

I hope nobody still disagrees?

Well actually......... erm....no. :D

Not now. ;) :p

(Phew!!).

Back