A&H

The Insanity Workout!

Aaron Aven

Level 7 Referee
So the new season is coming up and I decided to buy my self the Insanity Workout! I heard it's meant to be very intense! Have any of you had experience with it? ;)

The Referee Store
Absolutely loved it. Unbelievable, and even though I hate exercise (e.g. plain running, I love playing and refereeing, I just can't stand boring running) I loved this. I haven't done it for a while, but intend to in the next few weeks once exams are over and I've got a lot of time on my hands. Can't wait to get back into it, but I'll regret that! You can really see results too

Absolutely loved it. Unbelievable, and even though I hate exercise (e.g. plain running, I love playing and refereeing, I just can't stand boring running) I loved this. I haven't done it for a while, but intend to in the next few weeks once exams are over and I've got a lot of time on my hands. Can't wait to get back into it, but I'll regret that! You can really see results too

Did the Fit Test today! Bloody hell that was hard!:oops:

Did the Fit Test today! Bloody hell that was hard!:oops:
That's the easy bit :p

To be honest, I felt the same, but it gets easier, you start to love it!! Especially when you start to see the results, even the small things that you will notice. It's good when you get a few weeks in and can see that the exercises are easier to do, makes you feel good!!:D

I started the fourth week today Aaron and the difference in fitness levels over that time are amazing - dreading what month two has to offer though :eek:

I wimped out of trying it. Gone for the 30 day ab challenge instead, to be followed by DDP Yoga

I had to take a break during exams! I started again last Monday and now I'm on Day 9 and it's so hard :oops: I am getting fitter though!

Good stuff Aaron, it's great seeing results so quickly! There are days when I feel like I'n dying but that's the whole point I guess :p Keep it up!

Back