A&H

Swansea v Brentford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Kavanagh and crew called a really good game in Leg 2. The advantage on the keeper bump allowed Brentford's keeper to play a very good distribution leading to the first goal. He had another excellent advantage in the second half. The game seemed to have the right mix of flow and control. Massey-Ellis, as usual, was excellent on some close offside calls and a couple of good foul calls. If I'm that crew, I'm feeling good about the performance.
Im a big fan of Kavanagh. One of the best premier league refs I think

The Referee Store
Im a big fan of Kavanagh. One of the best premier league refs I think

I agree with you. I'm sure there were others, but the only really rough moment he had was at the end of the ManU-Everton game when he really looked tentative when trying to process everything related to the offside. The aftermath of the game with Ancelotti wasn't great, either. However, overall I thought he was very good this season. I think he's got a good future and is the best of the recently promoted English FIFAs (the Attwell/Tierney/Madley/Coote/Kavanagh group). It does help that he regularly works with Sian Massey-Ellis, who I think is as good of an assistant referee as England has, full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back