A&H

Sub caution

Ben448844

RefChat Addict
Semi final middle today. I have cautioned a substitute (who never came of to the FOP) for dissent.

First time for me. On whole game does this go down as a regular caution (obviously not a sin bin) or a non playing caution?

Thanks in advance

The Referee Store
Semi final middle today. I have cautioned a substitute (who never came of to the FOP) for dissent.

First time for me. On whole game does this go down as a regular caution (obviously not a sin bin) or a non playing caution?

Thanks in advance
Substitute is a player cautioned. When you select c2 select the non sin bin one then it asks why you didn't send to sinbin and just say substitute.
Non playing are for managers and team officials and players are the 11 and however many subs are on the team sheet whether they played or no.

Substitute is a player cautioned. When you select c2 select the non sin bin one then it asks why you didn't send to sinbin and just say substitute.
Non playing are for managers and team officials and players are the 11 and however many subs are on the team sheet whether they played or no.

This is what I went to do and then stopped when it asked why it wasn't a sin bin an came here. Excellent, cheers

Thanks in advance
I had a semi today as well. About the best I can manage these days 🤗
Junior County Cup middle
County League level (even with neutral assistants) is routinely more difficult than Step 6 in my experience. Earned my dosh today for sure

I had a semi today as well. About the best I can manage these days 🤗
Junior County Cup middle
County League level (even with neutral assistants) is routinely more difficult than Step 6 in my experience. Earned my dosh today for sure

Step 7 County League cup for me. Assistants were 5 & 4. Carded the sub on assistants advice (he's as good as I've worked with, I lined for him 2 weeks previous). 2 yellows on the field. Away team were never in the game and were on the verge of losing their heads (they are the cup holders but the home side were very good at keeping the ball and making them work very hard all game) but we kept it under wraps. I wouldn't say it was an easy game but it was surprisingly easy for a semi if that makes sense.

Step 7 County League cup for me. Assistants were 5 & 4. Carded the sub on assistants advice (he's as good as I've worked with, I lined for him 2 weeks previous). 2 yellows on the field. Away team were never in the game and were on the verge of losing their heads (they are the cup holders but the home side were very good at keeping the ball and making them work very hard all game) but we kept it under wraps. I wouldn't say it was an easy game but it was surprisingly easy for a semi if that makes sense.
The four letter word VETS, was my problem! Came fairly close to 'threatening' behaviour from one of 'em. Fair play though, they battled like Ukranian Generals to win 3-2 despite my reducing them to 9 men!

Back