A&H

step 3-6 observations

Send me an email @es1 and I will follow it up for you.
Given that no one has expressed any opinion on the subject previously to me, it was difficult to debate anything but my own view and that of preserving the current status quo. As your rep, I will argue your viewpoint on your behalf.
Should any other L3 or L4 feel aggrieved, contact your rep and they should do likewise.
I've messaged my local league rep.

The Referee Store
Unless what I am seeing is a complete outlier, I suspect guidance and practice are not always the same - although maybe that was the point of the reminder.

Last 2 I have had, both within the last few weeks, were in the stand after we had changed, but before partaking of the home club's hospitality.

3 match officials + 1 observer all in agreement we preferred that to the alternative. So much better in the moment and face to face - memories fresh, easier to talk incidents through if needs be, can read body language, no lying awake wondering it the observer is going to hammer you for a different pov on a KMI, etc. etc

Observer, Referee and both Assistants agreed to post-match debrief straight after the game, Saturday just gone. So the mandate possibly being routinely ignored, which is what happens when the rules are stupid

Reactions: es1
Back