A&H

Spurs Utd

The Referee Store
just the two incorrect pen calls last time out and aa highlighted prev, ridiculous positioning and 20 yards from the big calls

if thats acceptable from the elite well..

How were two wrong? One was and was corrected by VAR, the other may have been soft but there was a pull and it was validated by VAR.

Have you seen my other posts? He cant even see it, to make a call on it!

Agree, for the first one his angle is rubbish, although I'm not sure that is fitness related as if he was 10 metres to the left he'd have had a clear view. Doesn't mean the assistant couldn't see it though and we don't actually know who made the decision.

Agree, for the first one his angle is rubbish, although I'm not sure that is fitness related as if he was 10 metres to the left he'd have had a clear view. Doesn't mean the assistant couldn't see it though and we don't actually know who made the decision.

I prev posted that too, maybe AR gave it over comms
His lack of angle on the first one is disturbing, for one who works with ARs every week.
The second one is just ridiculous though, again no angle, again too far from play, no general awareness, its 1-1 and last min and ball in box, you simply must be there
But yes, first one, struggling for air or not, 10 yards left is correct, meaning AR picks up whats happening wide, and referee can focus on the centre.
Could understand a grass roots ref not making full use of angles, dissappointing to see it twice, in the same box, in the same half, of a top flight game
The second one is not just the error, its compounded by not being credible in the first place

Back