A&H

Southend vs. Chesterfield

The Referee Store
@Southend-ref no I won't, couldn't think of anything worse than watching Southend, it'll be like watching paint dry. But we'll still lose :p
Once I went travelled all the way to Hull to see us lose 3-1 in the (then) Carling Cup - that was a long journey back! I hope your prediction is right

Originally, yes. Change of plans though so am not any longer. Can't say any more though!
What!!! You standing where the TV cameras are or something?! Police security box thing?! There's not many other places to go in a football ground!

No comments from me at all! I will announce post-match!

Did I hid the nail on the head there, or am I completely wrong! You've got me looking forward to 5pm tomorrow now!

Why can't you tell us before the game?!

Did I hid the nail on the head there, or am I completely wrong! You've got me looking forward to 5pm tomorrow now!

Why can't you tell us before the game?!
Nope, you didn't actually! Although, exceedingly good guesses!

5:30pm KO on Saturday, so will reveal when home around 9 on the night!

Because of where I'm gonna be.

Now...back on topic before we anger @Ross again :p

Nope, you didn't actually! Although, exceedingly good guesses!

5:30pm KO on Saturday, so will reveal when home around 9 on the night!

Because of where I'm gonna be.

Now...back on topic before we anger @Ross again :p

Unbelievable!! 9PM!!!

Yep, you should know better as staff!! I blame you!:D

Are you gonna be the mascot?If so, might be worth recording it here lol.
Hahaha! The irony is, that was nearly a major possibility (the guy in the furry suit, rather than the little one holding the captain's hand!) as the normal guy wasn't sure if he could do it due to the late kick-off!

Hahaha! The irony is, that was nearly a major possibility (the guy in the furry suit, rather than the little one holding the captain's hand!) as the normal guy wasn't sure if he could do it due to the late kick-off!
But wrong?? You'll do anything for a free ticket eh!!;)

yer, i meant the guy in the big furry suit - always wanted to do that!
Did it twice while working for Watford FC. Once at a Christmas event for the Trust and once at a game at Vicarage Road. EXTREMELY warm inside!

@jojo, even I wouldn't be the little mascot for a freebie! I'd do the furry one again though (have agreed to do it for them a few times next month when the guy's away) as it's a good laugh!

Back