RefSix

Software update looming

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
So it would appear im actually more amazing than i thought. Push notifications now enabled

Should work on google chrome and some android devices but not on iOS unfortunately

JH

RefChat Addict
So it would appear im actually more amazing than i thought. Push notifications now enabled

Should work on google chrome and some android devices but not on iOS unfortunately
When's the app coming?

Grayson

RefChat Addict
The in-built VAR app for use in our fixtures. Simply ask the players to act out a replay of the incident while we upload it to whichever of the newly formed RefChat Varsicle Committee are online, and they make a snap judgement of Play on...Next! or SEND EM ALL OFF. £4.99/month.

Nij

The in-built VAR app for use in our fixtures. Simply ask the players to act out a replay of the incident while we upload it to whichever of the newly formed RefChat Varsicle Committee are online, and they make a snap judgement of Play on...Next! or SEND EM ALL OFF. £4.99/month.
I'd rather get the free version, where any submitted video is deleted for copyright violation, then a five minute delay is triggered, before an automated message tells you the decision was fine.