A&H

Software update looming

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
It’s been about 2 years since I performed a software update on here, so I think we’re a bit overdue.
I’m not sure yet when I’ll be performing it, gotta do a bit of testing first before I bite the bullet. I’ll be sure to give you some notice though.
Wish me luck! Im nervous!

The Referee Store
Don’t forget the Law of Cybernetic Entomology: There is always one more bug

When you do, please can you remove my special title. I am no longer an observer nor a tutor. Stepped down as a Observer in November and as a Tutor this week. The latter decision was made when I was asked (along with all other tutors) to apply to be a tutor for the third time in a handful of years.

When you do, please can you remove my special title. I am no longer an observer nor a tutor. Stepped down as a Observer in November and as a Tutor this week. The latter decision was made when I was asked (along with all other tutors) to apply to be a tutor for the third time in a handful of years.

Maybe we can speed up the return of the mighty Leeds to the promised land, I think that update lapsed in Windows 2005! You had hair then!!

I did one of those change bank transfer things a few years ago. Plain sailing they said, works like a dream.... They thought they sent the info to my new bank and then promptly wiped 31 direct debits and standing orders out..
My financial life went into meltdown as one by one it all unraveled. I eventually received compensation, chocolates and some posh wine! Absolutely clueless!

If i feel particularly brave, ill upgrade the version of PHP running on the server, this will enable push notifications to your phone, providing you have a compatible device

Back