A&H

Junior/Youth Sleep on it.

I can believe it with the old days - it happened quite a bit. Although some clubs still consider that Referees should not know that Observers are present at a game, I think the opposite. Many games when Assessors turned up with the Referee not knowing an Assessor was on the game, they discovered that the Referee appointed to was no longer on the game, or hadn’t turned up, so was a complete waste of time & effort.
Where i used to live one assessor hid until full time. i wonder if he hid when assessing his famous son?

A&H International
Where i used to live one assessor hid until full time. i wonder if he hid when assessing his famous son?
Wouldn't happen now, if it ever did. You can't even observe at the same level as a family member let alone actually observe them

I had one assessment going 7 to 6 when the first I knew I was being assessed was when he phoned me the evening after the game. There was no one pitch side, he can only have been in his car.

Back