A&H

Sky Sports News

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
Showing a sending off from a game last night.

(Unused) sub sent off for OFFINABUS and introduced as "Coming up, a bizarre sending off"

A little unusual but hardly bizarre - inference, as usual, is that the referee is at fault!:mad:

The Referee Store
I have no idea why the infield players are commenting on something they have no idea about!

Not surprised though!

I have no idea why the infield players are commenting on something they have no idea about!

Not surprised though!

I remember collecting my money after a match and the sec piping up "I thought you were a bit harsh today" (after several cautions for dissent).
Felt like saying: "If you can tell me what ANY of the cautions were for you can keep the match fee"

Another thing that annoys me is that incredulous "What? me" look every player gives after a red card for OFFINABUS as if you've just picked them at random and they didn't just call you a "f***ing ******" seconds earlier.

And yet another example of what's wrong with this game. What can Cheyrou possibly have to discuss with the referee on this? Red card, get on with the game. That's how it should be (well, after dealing with that other muppet on the bench with flailing arms)

I thought the referee was in conversation with the protesting player far too long. What is there to discuss?

two things whats with the pink wristbands, and you have 1 referee 2 assistant referees and 1 4th official there is no such thing as a main referee, oh boy

I thought the referee didn't handle it that well, making the assistant point out the culprit, then just showing the red card to the player on the bench then just walking away, without ensuring he'd left quietly.

Back