A&H

Sanction on this bad boy

The Referee Store
By the looks of it the CAR is a substitute so same sanctions apply. I can’t tell from the angle it’s filmed at whether I’d be going caution for UB or red for SFP here, the CR has a much better view. Funnily enough if the CAR was a club official - manager, coach etc, it’s a definite Red for entering the FOP to interfere with play.

There’s also a case to be made that at least one of the managers/coaches in that video deliberately leave the area to show dissent or act in an inflammatory manner, which is also a sending off offence.

Obviously the flag is also going to someone else after that incident.

Appears to be a substitute, so he has committed two offences here imo.
1. entering field of play without permission.
2. I'm giving another caution for the trip.

Restart DFK.

We've also got two coaches on the field of play so we're going to have to deal with them too.

One yellow for entering the field, another for a foul tackle, a red to finish, and a yellow to the two bald twins who came on from the technical area - and ideally, someone else to take the flag!

Right. Deliberately having fun here. Everyone is saying entering play without permission.

The lino is allowed on the field of play.

So how could that be a sanction.

Right. Deliberately having fun here. Everyone is saying entering play without permission.

The lino is allowed on the field of play.

So how could that be a sanction.
I thought that was worth a good shout for the lulz.

But this is the only mention of them being allowed to enter the field of play:
The assistant referee may enter the field of play to help control the 9.15m (10 yards) distance.

I swear I seen something a while ago saying they can squeeze a few yards in.

But after checking LOTG, the only mention of them entering the field of play is to manage the wall distance.

However, this isn't all inclusive.

Example: if there was a mass confrontation you would expect your (N)ARs to enter the field of play.

I swear I seen something a while ago saying they can squeeze a few yards in.

But after checking LOTG, the only mention of them entering the field of play is to manage the wall distance.

However, this isn't all inclusive.

Example: if there was a mass confrontation you would expect your (N)ARs to enter the field of play.
But that is when the ball is out of play, rather like them coming on at half time and full time.

think this should be a straight red, for entering field of play and interfering and tackling player.

Lino leaves field of play, restart with DFK after having a quick word with manager about not entering field of play again.

If the ref asked the AR to do fouls close to the line then the ref only has himself to blame.

On a serious note, if he is on the the team sheet in any capacity then he is gone as either double yellow for entering and SPA or straight red (if team official it's straight red). Restart DFK

If not on team sheet then remove from the vicinity of the ground and report it. Restart dropped ball to the green team.

Back