A&H

Retirement

On a purely selfish level, as a supporter of a current league 1 team, I hope he doesn’t get promoted as he is the best referee at this level by a country mile.

but of course I want to see him back in the Premier League where he should be.
Fixed it for you Rusty.
2 MASSIVE games over the next week or so and then we see where we are at 👍
Thought today was not going to be our day when Hirst Jr scored the opener, but that team is our best team and hopefully who we put out in the playoffs.

Anyway, back to refereeing matters, hope Bobby gets SG 2 (and we get promoted 😁 )

The Referee Store
You might get lucky and they put him on a probatory period where he still refs league 1 but also temporary in SG2 or SG1.
Doesn't need a probationary. He has worn the t-shirt, at the highest level.
We are headed for a shortage of SG1 refs unless we get some of the lads up from SG2. There are some good refs kicking around SG2 and panel, they need moving up and to start getting experience.

its a no brainer for me, certainy before his exile he was a capable, and improving ref, on the pitch, I cant see how he wont be as good today, if not better than he was then.

would treat it similar to a few year out with an injury, plus lets not forget Clatenburg had time out and came back, plus Atwells demotion

I’ve had the fortune to meet and learn from Mr Madely in an international refereeing environment. I thought he was an amazing and genuine character and I would be very happy to see him officiate at the highest level.

I also played a game of football with him. While I ”took one for the team” and went in goal, he pranced about goalhanging at the other end and had the nerve to whinge about my distribution, which was much more Ederson than De Gea!!!

Back