A&H

Referee Kit

The Referee Store
how can you assert authority on a pitch when you look like a **** with a bib on lol
Quite easily. Offer to take it off and then be colour clashed or they shut their mouths! For the record, I've never ref'd in a bib! (An upside of owning a coloured shirt I guess)

Padfoot agreeing with me? Oh dear! Could someone check the weather report and see if hell has frozen over...!

In all seriousness Pad, I don't particularly like being called a LWR (not by you, I know!) so wanted to say my piece in return. If I knew everything about refereeing and was the best ref ever seen, I'd be a level 3 by now having done 2 seasons at 4!

I got reported to our CFA for wearing a coloured shirt in a pre season game a couple of seasons ago. Got left off of the first months fixtures for the pleasure of not wearing black in temperatures around 30 degrees.

What's an LWR??

Back to the op don't all clubs have to submit there team colours to the league when they re/register each season for the handbook, so thus is when it would be picked up by the cfa?

I've never seen an adult team playing in black in the 20+ years I played

It's the black and white stripe kits which tend to be an issue. Have seen teams with an all black back to the jersey which with black shorts and socks is a nightmare.

Dan, at no point did I make any comment that it would stop someones progression, or did I try and "knock" you or your career - I have been and seen you perform many times ;).

Not sure how it got to being a pissing contest - suppose some feel the need to turn it into that; first form of defense is attack but save Ace cards for when needed and all that.

If I put it another way then - Me in black. Anyone else can choose any other colour they like. We receive many emails about our administration, organisation and get jumped upon for the mot minor of details (like submitting a date for a game as 15-09-14 and having it noted that my date was incorrectly formatted thus the appointment submission for assessment would not be recognised) so teams should be able to administrate and organise the basics like the colour of their kit.

I will do what I can to have a game go ahead, inc using my towbar to remove the mower trailor that had been left just on the side line, but both teams said to leave, so no-one slid / ran off into it.

Wear black, that's what 99% of referees in England wear, and if a club wants to wear black kit ,then report them and the league/competition can fine them. Sooner or later the club will realise it would have been cheaper to buy a different coloured kit than pay the fines!!

keep_calm_and_trust_your_referee_tee_shirt-r078e59cc4b094cf3b6ff7261362151c0_8nhmv_324.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!rIFJZcKigYsBSZ-9SCRR!~~60_35.JPG

My 2 new additions to the kit bag in case of colour clash!

I'm not sure if you are confused by the expression or the fact I'd wear it? Lol

'Rep it' means I'd definitely wear it

Back