A&H

Referee kit selfie 2014

SM

The avuncular one
Come on then, let's see you motley bunch post up some dressed-in-your-season 2014/15-kits-selfies!

My new kit is still en route - so can't kick this off. Unless you want to see me in my pants........ :foot:

Action pose optionally, comedy facial expression desirable! :)

The Referee Store
I have a charity game this evening, I will upload my then, just to choose which pose to do :rolleyes:

supermonkey get to that level 4 and you can get the new kit and extras cheaper with a&h because your on the contib list

have you dropped your dummy
its not ive been there done that got the t shirt paid the prices everyone else has as you move up certain things are expected of you and I am afraid you have to do the it a choice if you want to get to senior county referee and stop your choice if you want to go further its your choice (if you comply with the criteria ) you could be traveling 3 hrs to a match not 30 mins to local park match there's a difference I know its not fair but it is what it is ..........
and I don't think it will change sorry

have you dropped your dummy
its not ive been there done that got the t shirt paid the prices everyone else has as you move up certain things are expected of you and I am afraid you have to do the it a choice if you want to get to senior county referee and stop your choice if you want to go further its your choice (if you comply with the criteria ) you could be traveling 3 hrs to a match not 30 mins to local park match there's a difference I know its not fair but it is what it is ..........
and I don't think it will change sorry

The FA has the ability to influence kit prices for ALL referees, it simply chooses not to exercise it. It would be a very simple matter to get it written into the sponsorship deals with their clothing supplier that affiliated referee's are able to purchase official kits at a discounted price.

The FA doesn't do this because.......?

you know you don't need to ask me
I couldn't possibly comment
but a&h do have good offers on the new kit was going for £57 on offer which is less than I paid for it via contrib so.........................there you have it

Good on you Ross! Not quite a ref kit for the season... But it's a selfie! :D

Come on @Padfoot - lets 'ave it! Let's see you, in all your not bitter, contented ness!

And the rest if you - suit up, let's see you

Good on you Ross! Not quite a ref kit for the season... But it's a selfie! :D
Kit is ordered, will post one when it arrives :)

Not liking the cheek in this thread either. You have been warned :devil:

Back