A&H

Referee Inactive - Wouldn't have it any other way

It's been another crazy fortnight in the world of football.

Last week I squeezed in an assessment for a referee aspiring to move up to Supply football, Week 4 of the new referee's course a Supply League assessment and a Supply League Assessors meeting.

The game on Tuesday was interesting as the referee decided to delay the kick off to allow a huge thunderstorm to pass by before getting the game under way. The rain had been coming down hard for an hour before kick off and just as the referee led the two teams out, it stopped. The game opened at a frantic pace with the home side going 3-0 down in the first 13 minutes. They fought back but finished up losing 4-3.

Tuesday's reports have been finished and e-mailed. I've prepared a report on the referee marks for March to September and sent that to the County FA. I've also answered a couple of football related telephone queries as well. I haven't managed to get my son to the barbers for his return to school haircut, so I might be in bother for that.

Off to my Supply League game in an hour and then it's out for tea with my mum to celebrate her birthday. She's nearly reached her three score years and ten but has a couple to go yet!
1430959096615306100-4603857674939737641

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
Back