A&H

Raining

JakeRef

Le meilleur arbitre jamais!
Level 4 Referee
I'm I allowed to wear a jacket if it is raining? What sort of jacket?

I'm finding that my cards and notebook is getting soaked and unusable. And FW has these see through yellow shirts, which go very see through in rain. Thanks!

The Referee Store
Man up Bruce, don't want the players thinking you're a Sheila do ya!

Really - Rain in Oz!

I use masking tape stip on the back of my YC / RC, with notebook in back pocket - and use pen. Don't keep anything in your chest pockets, keep it in your shorts and it will be a lot drier.

Really - Rain in Oz!

I use masking tape stip on the back of my YC / RC, with notebook in back pocket - and use pen. Don't keep anything in your chest pockets, keep it in your shorts and it will be a lot drier.
where do you buy this type of tape i have never been able to find it, the card skins sold on here are waterproof

Type pf tape that is pale beige in colour, low tack, used when painting to go around light switches and the like.

Now, having been to Oz, and living with one for 10 years I'm well aware that you guys are still playing catch up, but sure you;ve got masking tape !

Really - Rain in Oz!

Haha, yeah. :p

But where I live, its super windy and its either boiling or raining cats and dogs...

Back