A&H

RA Shop by Sporting Touch

Tealeaf

Lighting the darkest hour
Staff member
Anybody ordered embroidered kit from here before? And/or any idea on the delivery time?

I ordered a new CFA badged shirt which they say has been dispatched but not arrived yet. No means of tracking either or anything obvious on timescales.

Not being impatient- it gets here when it gets here - but looking for an idea of when to expect it and then check it’s not lost en route.

The Referee Store
Took a while when I ordered last time, and the badge wasn't the correct one (I was at a rare CFA though). Used A&H since and never had issues, also used the actual FA which was decent.

Never had a problem with sporting touch, dealt with them a few times .
Last one took around 5 days with embroidery. .

It arrived yesterday. 48 Hour Parcelforce but took over a week from dispatch message to delivery.

I bought some shirts from them with embroidery season before last.

It was as the last Nike kits were introduced, so there were some supply issues, but nothing major.

A&H were much much worse, slow, unresponsive to EMAS and phone calls, and about £10 more expensive.

I bought some shirts from them with embroidery season before last.

It was as the last Nike kits were introduced, so there were some supply issues, but nothing major.

A&H were much much worse, slow, unresponsive to EMAS and phone calls, and about £10 more expensive.
I've always found A & H to be really good, responsive and pretty competitive

I've always found A & H to be really good, responsive and pretty competitive

This was a few years ago, but I just wasn't happy with the service provided.

Not so much the time it took to get the shirts, but more their complete lack of customer service.

Back