A&H

RA FA points

The Referee Store
Haha yep, but as said you can only post once!!

When you do get your logbook, dont do what i did and lose it :(

Grayson: It works out to about 50p per game so does help but your not missing much.

Can these be youth 11 a side matches or do they have to be open age?

They can also be youth 11 a side matches

Great thanks. Got my book through the post today after sending in 6 match form. Couple of questions:
•How much is it for an under 18 to join the RA?
•How do I pay?

Both the RA and Herts FA websites are next to useless on this!

1. I think it was £14 for the season for me.
2. Of memory I took cash to my meeting along with my application form and payed.

You're lucky, mine doesn't even have a website! It does have a Facebook + Twitter page though. I really like my RA, and enjoy the meetings. I think its a really good tool to have for a referee, because you can talk to people that understand because someone will have been in the same situation. Definitely worth the money!

Great thanks. Got my book through the post today after sending in 6 match form. Couple of questions:
•How much is it for an under 18 to join the RA?
•How do I pay?

Both the RA and Herts FA websites are next to useless on this!
Mike, what area do you live in?

Cheers Dan, I'll drop him an email. The closest one might actually be North Herts, I don't think here is one in east anymore, think it closed down a few years ago!

No worries. I got an email mentioning RA's but think I deleted it, apologies!
Mike,

From the list I was given, it looks like your choices are North Herts (letchworth), Mid Herts (welwyn) or Cheshunt & Waltham Cross (Cheshunt). I've got contact details for any of these if you need them :)

Back