A&H

RA FA points

refdave83

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
Just logged into the website to see what I can use my points on.
Really not much of a selection this year. Disappointed.

The Referee Store
I agree, I purchased the new Nike Kit as I had Max points it only cost me £8 so not a bad deal when its in A&H for £78.00

My stuff arrived today - very quick.

Everything I ordered looks good
Wash bag
Nike training top
Earphones
USB plug
Mini torch
Match cards
Pen

Looks ok to me

Love the RA-FA point scheme! Saves you so much money for ludicrous fees on kit that is more expensive than a premier league kit!

I am unable to access this, even though I have my number!:(

Try again tomorrow?

I assume you have sent your book off and you have the relevant e-mail saying your points haves been added to your account

I ordered a full nike strip with my points - only having to spend about £8 ish - still waiting and ordered it just under 2 months ago. I contacted them on Friday to ask where it was and they said 2 weeks max!

I assume that you only get this once you've done the follow up workshop after the course (I've done my six games, waiting to be put on to a workshop). What sort of stuff do you get and from where? How many points do you get per game and what does that equate to in terms of the amount of stuff?

You get points for refereeing, linesman,4th man, and assessing, with 20 points for each game. You can also get get points for:
  • recruiting new refs (100 per ref),
  • mentoring refs (100 per ref, has to be officially appointed by CFA),
  • 20 points for commenting on RA-FA Facebook/Twitter pages,
  • attendance at RA meetings (20 each meeting),
  • training which has to be organised by FA/CFA/RA, such as fitness awareness, promotion seminars, and loads more (20 each session),
  • attendance at RA conference (50),
  • and tutoring through CFA
You then send off your logbook at the end of the season, and can then claim points back on equipment. You get 20 points per games as ref/lines/4th/assessor if you do 0-40 games, 30 points per games as ref/line/4th/assessor if you do 41-60 games.

How many points would I be looking at to get a full Nike kit? Just out of interest.

How many points would I be looking at to get a full Nike kit? Just out of interest.
From memory, last year I did about 40 games and had to 'top up' my points with about £10 to get the full kit. Not bad for a bit of admin

You get points for refereeing, linesman,4th man, and assessing, with 20 points for each game. You can also get get points for:
  • recruiting new refs (100 per ref),
  • mentoring refs (100 per ref, has to be officially appointed by CFA),
  • 20 points for commenting on RA-FA Facebook/Twitter pages,
  • attendance at RA meetings (20 each meeting),
  • training which has to be organised by FA/CFA/RA, such as fitness awareness, promotion seminars, and loads more (20 each session),
  • attendance at RA conference (50),
  • and tutoring through CFA
Are you serious? You can earn a new kit by spending time on Social Media?

Sweeeeeeeet

Back