A&H

Promotion assessments 7-6

Thanks for the advice Rusty. I agree it would be easy to get caught out by a short corner being at the back post. Will definitely take the advice onboard.

Just to had my report through giving me the comments I already mentioned. I got standard expected on a normal difficulty game so overall not a bad first obervation. Now to keep going and keep developing.
Standard Expected is all you need mate. Well done and keep it going.

The Referee Store
Great advice Rustee, keep them guessing, if they expect you in one position some of the dark arts can happen, if you vary it they know you’re onto it!

Ah, I just had some really crappy news.

So apparently bit of a miscommunication happened. I thought I was in line for promotion this season, turns out that I was not. Too late to change this now I guess, and I can't say I'm not disappointed and annoyed but no point dwelling on it.

My singular assessment was 'standard expected' and rated 8.2 - This was my first game back from 4 years of being ill, so I was well chuffed.

Going to apply for the re-promotion back to grade 6 next season, and use the summer to train for the fitness test.

I've had an up and down season anyway, what with taking a break mid-season for surgery. So I think I've done well given the circumstances. Onward and upwards and all that! Fingers crossed I'll ace all the assessments and fitness tests next season. :)

Ah, I just had some really crappy news.

So apparently bit of a miscommunication happened. I thought I was in line for promotion this season, turns out that I was not. Too late to change this now I guess, and I can't say I'm not disappointed and annoyed but no point dwelling on it.

My singular assessment was 'standard expected' and rated 8.2 - This was my first game back from 4 years of being ill, so I was well chuffed.

Going to apply for the re-promotion back to grade 6 next season, and use the summer to train for the fitness test.

I've had an up and down season anyway, what with taking a break mid-season for surgery. So I think I've done well given the circumstances. Onward and upwards and all that! Fingers crossed I'll ace all the assessments and fitness tests next season. :)
Chin up mate all the best with it next season

Back