A&H

Playing with spectacles !!!!

The Referee Store
Thank you to the referee who provided the word document very helpful. However polycarbonate lenses does not mention "the impact of a boot, foot, prosthetic limb/limbs or perhaps metal after all the beautiful game is played across many formats.. 👍

Reactions: es1
I bet the golf fan at the Ryder Cup wished she had something protective after that unfortunate incident. I always thought that could happen and it did! Surely if you need glasses it’s a no-brainer this at any level...

I bet the golf fan at the Ryder Cup wished she had something protective after that unfortunate incident. I always thought that could happen and it did! Surely if you need glasses it’s a no-brainer this at any level...
There was no shout of fore!
Unfortunately, certain professional golfers don't give a warning because they want the crowd to act as a barrier. The absence of a shout has been going on for years in America
Kids turning up for footy wearing glasses is less frequent than it used to be (in my experience)

Been watching coverage of it this morning, there certaibly were multiple shouts of fore left with indications of the line from the marshals behind the tee as well

Kids turning up for footy wearing glasses is less frequent than it used to be (in my experience)

Back in the day, speccy kids didn't play football. They did stamp collecting and played "Dungeons & Dragons" and stayed in with their Mums. It was us hard barstewards that played foota and had fights and stuff.

You must have gone to a sissy school. :p :D

Been watching coverage of it this morning, there certaibly were multiple shouts of fore left with indications of the line from the marshals behind the tee as well
Ah OK, the BBC reported no shout
Back in the day, speccy kids didn't play football. They did stamp collecting and played "Dungeons & Dragons" and stayed in with their Mums. It was us hard barstewards that played foota and had fights and stuff.

You must have gone to a sissy school. :p:D
My PE teacher was Mr Sugden

You must have gone to a sissy school. :p:D
72E76603-EB8A-4ABF-9917-3DA60D6D1A20.jpeg

Back