A&H

photos

The Referee Store

Here's a highlight clip from the game (including a cracking goal). This is from 2018 and I was a level 7 who'd been reffing for just over a year. These videos are handy because you can see things you otherwise wouldn't, such as how high my arm is when signalling throw ins.

I'll play... 2018 in Spanish summer heat, the tournament head of referees took a few snaps and caught me "communicating" with some non verbals!View attachment 5056
Move to North Korea; get a job directing traffic 🚓
In the tunnel at the New York stadium 2 years ago. Charity games usually have loads of photos.
Hair; albeit grade 1
Stress of Refereeing?

Here's a highlight clip from the game (including a cracking goal). This is from 2018 and I was a level 7 who'd been reffing for just over a year. These videos are handy because you can see things you otherwise wouldn't, such as how high my arm is when signalling throw ins.
No hair; on top at least :confused:
View attachment 5057
Here's one from the last game I did before lockdown.
One of my favourite action shots.
Street Fighter :ninja:

I got lucky pre-COVID and had a photographer at my cup game.

He got two cracking shots, including one of me sending a player off, I think for VC.

It hangs as the centrepiece in front of the toilet, so you can look at me displaying the red card as you do the business. Everyone who has visited loves it for some reason.

394 in attendance apparently. I'd hazard a guess that it was only my girlfriend that was there to see me though :D
My wife has watched me 3 times.

1st time she brought my then very young son as I was refereeing close to where we were going for a meal afterwards. She said that there was loads of comments about how sh*t I was from the people stood around them and then my son piped up "Lets cheer for daddy" 😂

2nd time my wife had just had shoulder surgery and couldn't drive, she came to a game with my son as they were going to a concert afterwards and I'd agreed to be the driver for the evening and the game was on the way to it. I abandoned the game on about 30 minutes after a fairly innocuous challenge left a player with his leg broken in 3 places.

3rs game was at St Marys where I was an AR for a cup final. She got to watch the game from the directors box and confessed that it was "all right" 😂

Back