A&H

Performance Enhancing Substances

Darius

RefChat Addict
I was thinking the other day about the Olympics and the whole Russia situation.

Are referees held to the same standards as the players? Are they drug tested?

The Referee Store
I must add that I'm not planning on popping steroids! I couldn't see any reason that referees would be tested specifically but surely they are to keep it a clean game.

I can't find it but recall somewhere reading that certainly Level 3 and above officials can be subject to them.

I remember reading a poster at a tournament at Northampton Town, and 1 of my asthma inhalers appears on the banned substances list.

Performance enhancing? Well I suppose so. I mean I can't breathe without it, so.... :bag:

I can't find it but recall somewhere reading that certainly Level 3 and above officials can be subject to them

I think you are correct. They are definitely in the group which is barred from betting on football world-wide.

Players at EFL and above are subject to drug testing, but not the same level as elite sportsmen.

I can't find it but recall somewhere reading that certainly Level 3 and above officials can be subject to them.

I remember reading a poster at a tournament at Northampton Town, and 1 of my asthma inhalers appears on the banned substances list.

Performance enhancing? Well I suppose so. I mean I can't breathe without it, so.... :bag:
Drug cheat!!!! :p

Performance enhancers? Borroca (however it is spelt) and occasional ibuprofen?

Back