A&H

Pep Vs Jurgen, Anthony Taylor, VK Vs VVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
mmmm i mean i guessed that's what it was for, but not really sure i would have given it given where it was! but then again I'm not reffing at that level

Spa? Henderson with textbook definition of leaving a boot in after. Naughty boy
I think after the pull Wij tripped him with no chance of playing the ball, hence the yellow.

Good finish from Kun. Slack from Lovren who looks like he is far too relaxed. I'd hook him, especially with the yellow.

I think after the pull Wij tripped him with no chance of playing the ball, hence the yellow.

Good finish from Kun. Slack from Lovren who looks like he is far too relaxed. I'd hook him, especially with the yellow.
Not sure LFC have another CB on the bench?

Swedish telly is showing 3 clips of Kompany getting away with various x-rated scythes with just YCs... reputation preceding him?

Amazing to see how it is impossible for AR1 to keep up with the wingers - he's 10 yards behind Sterling.

(Also bizarre to see VVD can see the goal before it happens - he knows Lovren has not reacted and the shot is coming - VVD is already resigned as soon as Lovren fails to anticipate...)

Definite red for Kompany for me, out of control, high, off the ground, ticks all of the boxes.

I think Taylor might have set his level a little bit too low for cautions, I don't think Oliver or Atkinson would have cautioned Wijnaldum or LaPorte. Problem he now has is basic trips are on the same level as an atrocious challenge, and that is where referees start to have problems.

How THAT's what an out of control tackle looks like folks.
A tad worse than Bailly's one might say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back