The Ref Stop

Paris Vs Arsenal Ladies

Fair, but then advantage is played again until the handball offence which is the best benefit to the non-offending team... ;)



It has been made very, very clear to English officials that this is the expectation, so yes, if it happens and I notice that it's happened (I do think if you're not 100% switched on and there's no appeal you could easily miss it) then yes, I will penalise it.
Ok then, I fixed my post 😜

I am confident anyone backing applying the FA guideline strictly on this forum is NOT going to notice this double touch.
 
Last edited:
The Ref Stop
And this makes the Game better how? It’s one thing to say that professionals should know this nuance. But at grassroots this is going to be an ongoing “gotcha scenario—especially as many refs are going to either be oblivious or deliberately ignore it.
 
Back
Top