A&H

One or Two (or Three or Four) Cards

Blue GK is screaming (from 50+ yards away) for 4 cards - DOGSO red, handball yellow, delaying yellow and then a 2nd red for the 2 yellows (I resist making the obvious comment back to him you're thinking of now!)

Sorry but I don't think I'm able to seriously answer the question, still crying with laughter at the thought of this. If I had a player say this to me I might just have to abandon, don't think I'd be in a fit state to continue. :D

The Referee Store
Ryan what are you doing man!!?!?! Thats like saying there is no father christmas!!!!

:D

Correct in law. There is no "Law 18" ;)
Ryan, despite a) you being very adamant and b) you being a Spurs supporter (!) I've got to disagree with you on this one. Whilst all handballs that you penalise are deemed to have an an element of intent (as otherwise they're not handball!), some of them are clearly 100% deliberate and designed to gain a tactical advantage. These are the ones that are worthy of a caution. In much the same way as some fouls are relatively 'minor' in nature but their intent is cynical and designed to deny a clear attacking opportunity ....

Ryan, despite a) you being very adamant and b) you being a Spurs supporter (!) I've got to disagree with you on this one. Whilst all handballs that you penalise are deemed to have an an element of intent (as otherwise they're not handball!), some of them are clearly 100% deliberate and designed to gain a tactical advantage. These are the ones that are worthy of a caution. In much the same way as some fouls are relatively 'minor' in nature but their intent is cynical and designed to deny a clear attacking opportunity ....

Yeah, but that's in the LOTG so doesn't fall under "law 18".

Back