A&H

Oi Ref! Blog - Welcome!

Hello! I decided during the 2011-12 season that I wanted to start a blog. The blog is going to be mainly about refereeing (football), both my own games/experiences and what I witness on TV. Please leave your suggestions/comments and if there's anything you'd like me to comment on. I am a Level 4 referee, which means I referee in the Supply Leagues (Spartan South Midlands) and I am on the Contributory List of Assistant Referee's. This season, 2012-13, will be my first as a Level 4 and it's something I'm greatly excited about! The referee's level system is different to coaches with Level 1 being the top and Level 9 being a referee who's recently qualified and is completing their process. (Level 10 is a qualified but inactive referee). Those of you have that are unfortunate enough to know me, will know that I'm pretty honest in my targets. Those targets are Premier League & FIFA Panel referee. I will do everything I can to get there and am focused on what I want. I will be starting to blog regularly over the coming weeks with pre-season starting. If you have any questions/comments etc, please feel free to leave them below or Tweet me, @DanCohen17. All the best!
595962883228236610-2054768853314386704

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
Back