A&H

Now a level 4

Any idea when you'll be given your first 'level 4' fixture

I think you mentioned what league you'll be reffing on on another thread. I'm sure it beats waiting to hear who your favourite team are playing

The Referee Store
hawain
have no idea yet have when the first fixture will be hopefully it will be a middle, I have been allocated to the east midlands counties pool a colleague of mine organises the level 3 and 4 friendlies in my area so iam sure that I will be doing a few of these both in the middle and on the line to get used to the pace of supply/contrib leagues......
really looking forward to it now

Any idea when you'll be given your first 'level 4' fixture

I think you mentioned what league you'll be reffing on on another thread. I'm sure it beats waiting to hear who your favourite team are playing
Knowning previous history of such appointments, it is likely to be a prelim qualifiying round of the FA Cup (early August), as a number of officials will close this date in advance.

There is always a shortage of L4 for this and those available are nearly always taken by National FA.....

just looking fwd to the challenge of being a l4 and my first match in the middle will post on here when it happens and how it went :cool:

Back