A&H

Not being paid full amount...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down here, it was £15 + 40p a mile for Dorset League matches until this season, it's now a £25 flat fee. Dorset Premier League (Step 7) was £25 + 40p a mile in the middle and £15 + 40p a mile on the line, it's now a flat £35 and £25 respectively.
Looks like Norn Iron have the best paid refs in the UK!

The Referee Store
Hehe, now doing Rugby Union i get 45p a mile up to a maximum of £30 matchday expenses claim. Anymore than that i have to claim through the appointment system.

£18 for OA?! Of the leagues and academies I do, league I get £15 usually, plus travel fees, and academies either 15 or 20 depending on age, but no travel fees.

UPDATE ON THE OG POST: The HOYD who organizes the refs and payment has finally agreed to send me the remaining £20. Guessing it'll take another 3 weeks, plus the christmas holidays though!

In Western Australia generally Men's games get $84 (52 gbp) and Ladies $74 (46 gbp). Pay is of course higher for State leagues (from $185 down to $125) and lower for Juniors (17/18s - $66 down to 12s - $30). But on the flip side we need to pay an annual fee of $235 (148 gbp) to register.

Cambridge I'm told is £19 for adults on Sat, £20 Sundays and 35p PM. Sounds like it's one of the worst paid around. In regards to the 35p PM, who did we charge this to?

Cheers:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back