A&H

Must be a record?

RegalRef

Politically Incorrect
I'm at a kids birthday party this morning with my sons, and very bored.

Anyway, it dawned on my over the weekend that of the 23 games I have officiated in this season every single one has been dry so far.

I thought that record would be gone on Saturday as it was raining heavily all the way to the ground and during my warm up and pitch inspection, but then to my amazement I come out to walk the teams out and the sun's out.

Obviously this is pure luck, it just set me wondering if anybody else has had any other runs of coincidence or chance happening?

The Referee Store
I've had no booking or red cards this season at all thus far, but have given 1 penalty

In terms of random I've sent off 2 goalkeepers this season - both for DOGSO (one tackle and one handball) and both for the same team! Separate games and different keepers btw!

wow! so it does ... I shall change that! (and probably have to change it back after Sunday lol)

What about games without 0-0 drawers?

I've heard of referees going hundreds of games without 0-0 drawers, anybody any experience of that?

I NEARLY had one in a ladies game the other week! got all the way to the 88th minute (childishly excited about a first 0-0) and then bamm! great great great goal ...

was half minded to disallow it for something lol

In six and a bit seasons I've had about half a dozen 0-0s on the line, but only one when I've been in the middle - April Fools' Day 2013!

Back