A&H

MUN vs FUL

The Referee Store
Well done Chris Kavanagh. Absolutely what was required, Mitrovic needs a lengthy ban
That's certainly true. But I'm not sure if Willian could have got his elbow closer to his body.

And booking the third player to complain to the ref (earlier incidents) didn't last long as a thing, if it ever was.

If the fA had any cojones and actually follow through with all their mealy mouthed words about respecting the referee and stopping officials getting abused - Mitrovic should be gone for the rest of the season.

But we all know that won’t happen

Thank you for dealing with it, Chris. Wish there had been more yellows for all the players who then surrounded following it.

Hope the FA follow through with a sufficient ban, and charges for failure to control.

He'll be looking at an improper contact with a match official offence.

I imagine it must have been what he said as CKs hand was twitching at his pocket.

Since Bruno Fernandes got away with pushing linesman we've now had 2 in a weekend... I imagine had BF been dealt with maybe we'd have at least 1 less.

That's certainly true. But I'm not sure if Willian could have got his elbow closer to his body.

I was talking about the way he dealt with Mitrovic and Silva. I didn’t think there was any need for debate on the Willian Red to be honest, he knew exactly what he was doing

To reiterate what @Tealeaf has already said, please don't even think of going with any kind of fan posts. One member has already been banned for his post, we have 4 moderators online at the moment and will not hesitate to ban anyone that transgresses.

Proper refereeing with genuine value down to the grassroots. A PGMO official whose decisions will assist every referee at every level. Well done CK. Every red justified... More yellows could have been issued imo

Marco Silva’s comments in his interview likely to see his break extended. Suggesting referee will make up a charge in his report for his red, and all but made accusations of bias.
Just watched that. Absurd. Absolutely brilliant dismissals from CK, and I hope he gets the praise he deserves

If you're going to react like that at least make it about a semi contentious decision, not something so clear cut

I thought that. Ridiculous for a manager to do an interview after what happened, just send your assistant instead.
For me it should be if a manager is shown a red, they are also blocked from the press interviews post match. They must send a representative/assistant.

But I don't make the rules for media coverage!

Back