A&H

McTominay on Son

Did McTominay foul Son?

• Total voters
I would like to see a side by side poll to this with options:

Man united fans
United fan not's (includes City and Liverpool fans)
Everyone else

Then see if there are any parallelisms :)
City fans judge these things by Nasri being sent off for a violent gesture (a head "butt" a long way from connecting) and Horlock being sent off for "walking aggressively" toward the referee.

Tominay knew what he was doing.

The Referee Store
VAR wasn’t supposed to be re-refereeing games. When now it clearly is. Ref saw it and played on. Out of the Prem play acting like that is laughed at. Yes there was contact but purely accidental and the goal should have stood! (I don’t support either of these teams)

VAR wasn’t supposed to be re-refereeing games. When now it clearly is. Ref saw it and played on. Out of the Prem play acting like that is laughed at. Yes there was contact but purely accidental and the goal should have stood! (I don’t support either of these teams)
What's accdidental got to do with it?

LOL, 22 years ago, nothing like keeping things current ... :wall:
Plenty of current examples... I'm guessing that the only Premier League keeper booked this season for timewasting without any prior warning was Ederson, with his only goal kick of the game.

What's accdidental got to do with it?
Yes, It’s the one below care’less, there are thousands of them in a season, accidental contact in a contact sport! Not a foul, just natural accidental contact and nothing to see unless Son decides to exacerbate minor contact!

Yes, It’s the one below care’less, there are thousands of them in a season, accidental contact in a contact sport! Not a foul, just natural accidental contact and nothing to see unless Son decides to exacerbate minor contact!
Accidental is pretty much the same thing as careless.I think what you are really trying to say is that any contact was trifling--insufficient to warrant a foul call. (I do wish the magic book had kept trifling.)

That's making stuff up. Accidental was never in the laws, and intentional / deliberate went out a long time ago.

I was quoting a visual examination of what I saw not trying to pinch a line from a law book! It was just accidental, so no action required! It was clever Prem player with history buying a decision!

I was quoting a visual examination of what I saw not trying to pinch a line from a law book! It was just accidental, so no action required! It was clever Prem player with history buying a decision!
But if you accidentally trip a player it's a foul because that is careless..

I think the word you are looking for is incidental.

Back