A&H

Man City Banned!!!

The Referee Store
I'll be amazed if we end up getting banned

This is going all the way to the European courts and will end up destroying ffp

Appeal will reduce it a part stadium ban for an U23 fixture, tenner fine, and John Stones has to run an extra lap in training.

(£1 says reduced to a suspended one-year ban)

Yes and if cas rule against us it'll go to the courts!
Don't worry, you've still got the domestic cups to go for! Thats assuming that our own PL & EFA don't think these FFP figures were fudged for them too!! ;)

If they were fudged for one...

Rumor is a possible points deduction...hopefully it'll apply this season (If at all)!
Seems to be happening a lot recently! Desperate Chairman hell bent on buying success appearing to think they are bigger than the law. Infladed value stadium sponsors, stadium sales, dodgy shirts sponsorship, non existent taxi firms and creative amortisation, what happened to just 22 blokes and a bag of wind!!! This will all end in tears!!

Ffp creates a closed shop for the bigger teams. That's the biggest issue I have with ftp.

All joking aside, and your excellent season, do you really think Sheffield United will ever be in with a chance of winning the league?

I highly doubt it. They'll never be able to invest the money required to comply with ffp. The same goes for many other teams (who'd consider themselves bigger).

Leicester is the anomaly in all this of course.

For a truly competitive league I think owners should be able to invest what they want, that is of course how football was for decades.

Ffp creates a closed shop for the bigger teams. That's the biggest issue I have with ftp.

All joking aside, and your excellent season, do you really think Sheffield United will ever be in with a chance of winning the league?

I highly doubt it. They'll never be able to invest the money required to comply with ffp. The same goes for many other teams (who'd consider themselves bigger).

Leicester is the anomaly in all this of course.

For a truly competitive league I think owners should be able to invest what they want, that is of course how football was for decades.
Of course I don't believe we could win the league!! Not this season anyway!! ;) 4 years ago we lost 4-0 at Gillingham on the opening day and had 1 point after 4 games.... What were the odds on promotion to anywhere!!! Imagine if you'd been in a coma for 4 years and woke up last night!!! We had Nigel Adkins in charge before Wilder, Wednesday were going for promotion from the EPL (again), Leeds were falling apart (again) and nobody in his right mind would have predicted this rise! It will settle down but lets enjoy the ride while it lasts!! We cannot live beyond our means, but I remember City getting humped 8-1 at Boro..... something changed!!!

PSG will be next. Mutterings about them have been going on for a long time too.

CAS is the highest sport court so I’d also be surprised if once their decision was made if there were any other legal routes available. I’m also going to make a slightly controversial statement and say I think the ban is lenient on UEFAs behalf. And I say that with CAS in mind after Chelsea’s tough transfer embargo was halved by them on appeal. They probably wanted to be tougher but restricting it to 2 years reduces the likelihood of a cut by CAS.

I wouldn’t be surprised if something happened to FFP after this as was suggested by someone else.

Back