A&H

Mad dissent

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP62

Home team leading 5-0 with half an hour to go and concede a free kick. After the whistle the home centre half launched the ball over by the club house. Easy yellow card for dissent as he had plenty of time to stop and think. 15 minutes later at 6-0 the home left back overlapped but I blew for offside. After the whistle he booted the ball behind the goal. Another easy yellow. With 5 minutes to go and now 7-0 the home centre forward was offside. I blew and yes, you guessed it, he booted the ball over the goal, over a wall and into the next county! Now I have to be consistent right? Yes, another yellow card. Now, I understand frustration and use empathy when necessary but surely at 5-0, 6-0 an 7-0 you can't use the excuse of being frustrated! Home manager and secretary were fine.
Away secretary was also fine with my decision to bin his centre forward. Apparently, according to the centre forward who fell over after standing on the ball, I'm a f***ing tool!

The Referee Store
Well done PP, if they don’t listen it’s not your fault that you react to idiocy. Glad you’ve acted and don’t worry about the personal stuff, water off a ducks back. Next time you see the striker you can use your tools again to spoil his bank balance again!

Remember one lad that used to be a persistent pain in the rectum, one sure way of calming him down was to give 50:50s against him, his inner rage would come out, earn his customary yellow card then he’d be a pleasure to referee. Same crap though next game until he’d oblige with his rubbish! Job done

Players who have already been cautioned have been given their warning. The caution is their warning. If they continue to act out, especially if they continue to act out in the exact same way that they had acted out to receiver their first caution, then they deserve the second caution which means they deserve to go. The tolerance level for a second caution should be exactly where the tolerance level for the first one was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back