A&H

LOTG - where to buy?

I do not want or need a smartphone.

I'm lucky that an assessor i know is going to send me his spare copy.

In my many years of reffing i like to have the LOTG in my bag in print.

I've seen the smartphone version and it's not easy getting what you want within seconds on there. With the book i just go right to the chapter i want.

The Referee Store

I've seen the smartphone version and it's not easy getting what you want within seconds on there. With the book i just go right to the chapter i want.
The pdf is insane good for getting what you want as you can literally search the term or very quickly scroll down, as fast as you can turn pages (granted you can't take a pot shot at opening the book and landing in the right place :))

Lucky you too, my search continues...

Fair enough, I guess it depends how proficient you are with technology I suppose but the App is very easy to use, should anybody else be having similar problems with getting a printed copy.

I'm meant to hold 'technical expertise', but I'd rather phone people with... my phone, take pics with my camera, send email from my PC...
and have the LOTG in print

I’m getting hold of 10 copies for you lovely lot. First come first served if you want one

Back