A&H

LOTG - where to buy?

Kent Ref

RefChat Addict
My CFA used to sell the LOTG each year but have stopped this year.

Any idea where you can buy them? I've tried amazon and it's not on there.

The Referee Store
Direct from ifab - not cheap though. Better printing yourself, although not as neat as a book

It would probably be cheaper to send the pdf somewhere who can print and bind for you.. Although that might be considered as unauthorised reproduction... not sure where else. If anyone does, I like a hard copy too so would be interested to know

Try that

Try that
That comes out at c£18 with shipping

Only a matter of time before they stop printing it, so may be best to get used to the online version or app.

Possibly, but as its a worldwide document, they may well continue with the printed version for a while yet.

I'm perfectly able to read it electronically of course, just that I prefer to sit down and read a printed version.

Yep I'm officially 'old' :p

Possibly, but as its a worldwide document, they may well continue with the printed version for a while yet.

I'm perfectly able to read it electronically of course, just that I prefer to sit down and read a printed version.

Yep I'm officially 'old' :p
How old are you, as i prefer the printed version to sit down with, too.

While I like print, I've found loading the pdf into ibooks is pretty efficient. (I like it better than the app, which always seems to take me forever to get where I want to go.)

The IFAB has a free mobile App available now which contains the LOTG, I'd recommend using that.

Back