A&H

Liverpool vs Wolves

Joshref

Right decision for Salahs goal but a lot of people on Twitter upset. Does feel like a silly one but it’s certainly not the first one we’ve seen like this and I doubt it’ll be the last

The Referee Store
Presume it was corner taker who was offside. Delayed flag because wasn't sure whether Wolves player headed it.

Only on in the pub on a small screen so missed any replays and can’t find it on Twitter, people not happy with it though.

What was the Wolves third goal ruled out for?

Yet more incompetence. The absolute minimum is that the whole pitch is covered. Is that rocket science? Jeeeeeez

Yet more incompetence. The absolute minimum is that the whole pitch is covered. Is that rocket science? Jeeeeeez
That is going on what the presenter said, we don't know what VAR actually saw to make the decision. Hopefully at some point in time they will clarify it.

Reactions: es1
BBC using less cameras than Sky/BT.
BBC / ITV / Sky / BT / Amazon, don't film the games, they use a TV production company. The broadcasters have their own commentators and presenter and and pundits in the studio, but they don't do the filming.

Im glad that was classed as deliberate play. Defender wasnt particularly stretching. Ball wasnt played at pace. No obstructions, plenty of time to see it. He made a complete mess of his header. he shouldn’t have a get out of jail free card because he messed up. Now whether Salah standing in offf side position makes him mess up is a different argument.

This picture (below) is doing the rounds from the Mirror correspondent.

Commentator said they didn't have the angles which doesn't surprise me. Another VAR mess up. I suppose we will have to wait for 4 months for them to come out and admit it like the 6 they got wrong in the prem?

It would be nice for them to say, sorry, we screwed up, as of next week, all stadiums with VAR will have the entire pitch covered. I'd also like to see the penalty area lines have cameras pointing along them, this would help for in/out penalty area decisions.
Fl6AainXkAARqCU_edit_801509056303217.jpg

I’m still seething about yesterday. I can accept the Salah goal, albeit I disagree with the law, it was correct. But the disallowed wolves goal just seems very wrong.

Last edited:
I’m still seething about yesterday. I can accept the Salah goal, albeit I disagree with the law, it was correct. But the disallowed wolves goal just seems very wrong.
Do you think the AR just missed the 2nd header and made his decision off the first header. Defo off on 1st header, closer than people think even off 2nd

Yeah it's definitely close and possibly still just off. All we want now is communication. We deserve that

Believe the fifa requirement for VAR is 4 cameras only

Back